Friendly reminder that you’re allowed to like a thing without knowing every single fact about the thing
You’re allowed to like a movie without having to know every crew member’s name
You’re allowed to like a book without having to memorize every page
You’re allowed to like a video game without having to know all the Easter eggs and cheat codes
You’re allowed to like things and not be an expert on things
Liking things isn’t supposed to be stressful
Everything I wish I knew when I joined Tumblr. Basically this is a collection of things that will make Tumblr easier to use :D
How to install a theme
My Favorite Theme Makers (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to: Add links to your Tumblr description/sidebar
Help picking a color scheme to match your icon
How to Install Updates Tab (X)
Updates Tab Masterpost
How to add a music player (X) (X)
Transparent Images and Pixels (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
HTML Color Codes
Creating a poll on Tumblr
Creating a countdown
How to create a re-direct page
Blogrolls, Family, Follow Forever
How to make a network
How to Install a Navigation Page
HTML Help & Codes
Tumblr Formatting Cheatsheat
Theme making tutorial
Tumblr Blog that helps people with tumblr related issues
*Remember most theme makers will answer questions about there them or already have FAQ Page to make it easier for you to use
Tutorial for saving Photoshop (windows)
Masterpost for downloading Photoshop
How to make a Gif
Learn the Basics of Photoshop
Beginner Tutorials for Photoshop
Photoshop Graphic Masterposts
Photoshop Tutorial Masterpost
Photoshop Help Blog
Photoshop Help Blog
HQ Celebrity Gallery Masterpost
Alternatives to Photoshop
How to write Fanfiction
Avoiding mistakes when writing fanfiction
10 Tips to Writing Fanfiction
How to Submit a Fanfiction to Fanfiction.Net
Writing Fiction Plans
34 Writing Tips
How to write a Character
Tips on writing a Character
Character writing Masterpost
Writing Masterpost (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
Diverse Character Writing Masterpost
Detailed Character template
How to write different Body types (X) (X)
Creating an OC Masterpost
Writing Folklore, Myth and Creatures Masterpost
How to write Ancient Rome England Viking Age Victorian Age Middle Ages 50’s Wild West
Other things to help your Writing (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X) (X)
How to RP Masterpost
RP Help Masterpost
Help Fact Check Tumblr Posts
See if your about to hit post limit
In case you update software and it sucks
Writing, Graphics, Textures, Themes Masterpost
Massive Masterpost included Writing & Art
Tutorial Master Post
I hope that this survival guide has helped you with any tumblr related issues, have a great day.
friendly reminder that even if i take ages to reply, i still want to roleplay with you
- My muse is now part animal and your muse has to help them find a cure.
- My muse now suffers from amnesia and can’t remember anything before being kidnapped.
- My muse now has elemental superpowers, but those don’t come without consequence.
- My muse now has extra limbs.
What are they supposed to do with an extra arm/leg or two?
- My muse now suffers from split personality disorder.
- My muse has been cloned and their clone constantly follows them around and no matter how annoying or disruptive the clone gets, my muse isn’t able to get them to go away.
- My muse now has X-Ray vision and superhuman hearing and can use them at will but when they do, blood trickles out of their ears (with the hearing) and they get a sudden and severe migraine (with the vision)
- Telekinesis, the only set back is that my muse doesn’t know how to control it very well, which can be horribly disastrous.
- My muse is invisible and has a difficult time communicating with people who can’t see them.
Maybe ghosts aren’t a thing, and places are haunted by invisible people.
- My muse has superhuman strength, but it makes them physically ill if they use it.
- My muse’s vision is now severely impaired, and can only see properly in the dark.
- Two horns have sprouted out of my muses head and are very painful
or pleasurableto the touch the majority of the time.
- My muse is now very weak and can barely hold themselves up. Over time, they lose even more of what strength they have left.
- There’s a mysterious timer on my muse’s wrist and they have to try and figure out what happens when all the time is up.
- Nothing actually happens to my muse, but they are completely convinced that there is something wrong with them/they have some sort of mutant power/they are going to die very soon and they go about trying to figure out how to trigger it.
Send my muse a scent and see how they’ll react to it.
Leif Enger, Peace Like a River